The Holmers Group of Keller Williams Luxury Real Estate located in Wayzata is now hiring a Marketing Coordinator/Sales Support Admin. to join our team!!
The Holmers Group Luxury Real Estate is known in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you are the go-to person for all things marketing. From creating content for social media, flyers, and our website to developing and managing the marketing plan. There is also a sales support component to the role where you will be offering administrative support to our sales team and excellent customer service to our potential customers.
Basic Duties/Responsibilities (partial list)
- Create, implement and manage a company marketing plan
- Oversee website, social media & company newsletter
- Answer incoming sales-related customer calls
- Schedule leads for our sales team
- Re hash leads
- Manage 4-6 events per year
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience
- Minimum 2 years of administrating experience
- Excellent computer & phone skills
- Ability to organize & manage multiple tasks
Why Work for The Holmers Group Luxury Real Estate
- #1 Real Estate team committed to your success.
- Casual and team-based work environment.
- Established 32 years’ experience and fast-growing with projected sale volume in access of 75 million 2019
- Competent and capable co-workers.
- Generous bonus structure..
- Salary - $42K – $52K
- Bonus based on individual and company sales
- Paid time off (PTO)/ Vacation
Resume encouraged but not required